Friday, January 25, 2008

Playing around...

I wanted to check out the photo features of this blog so I knew what the heck I was doing once I had something real to post. I'm getting close to a belly shot at some point, but honestly, right now I still look like I've just been eating too many cheeseburgers. No one needs to see that...and really, I can still hide it pretty well. I'll post something when there's something to see.

However, in the meantime, I figured I'd test out the photo features by uploading the "official" first baby picture, from way back at 10 weeks. We get a new one in another three weeks or so, the one that determines (if we were finding out) what the baby's sex is. As of now, we're still not, so you don't have to worry about asking :)

In the meantime, here's a "before" picture of me from our trip to Florida in December. See, I'm still a kid at heart :) I know you can't see much detail, but rest assured my stomach was pretty flat...so consider that the starting point.


I guess that's all I've got for today. Have a great weekend if I don't get around to posting...

1 comment:

Corrina said...

That 10 week ultrasound is amazing! My first ultrasound was at 9 weeks and John just looked like a blob at that point.