Monday, October 27, 2008

He made my morning...

I think Jacob knew he had to make up for his little freakout on Saturday night, because he gave me a little treat this morning. As I was getting him dressed, I tickled his torso, from his belly up to his armpits, which I actually do quite often--his belly is just irresistable :) But this morning he let out the best laugh! A real, from the belly, extended laugh...and he did it twice! Until now I've only gotten a little laugh here and there...where you couldn't really tell if it was a laugh or a cute baby noise that sounded like a laugh. But this was definitely a laugh...and it was absolutely adorable! It's been making me smile all day long. Of course, now I'm totally going to want him to do it all the time, and he's probably going to get sick of getting tickled...but it's a risk I'm willing to take!

No comments: