Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Slow Day...

Since I don't have anything to talk about today, I figured I'd share some fun pictures from our trip to Florida in December. Not that exciting, but hey, beats me talking about nothing...

This picture was taken on the safari at Animal Kingdom. It was the only ride I went on that had a warning for pregnant women. However, I read beforehand that it isn't that rough and that warning is mostly for women who could go into labor any minute. Anyway, this picture was taken with no zoom...we were that close. We were also in motion, hence the cutting off of the giraffe's head. It was pretty awesome, though.

This one was at The Seas with Nemo and Friends at Epcot. This is a real live aquarium, and I was lucky enough to catch this shot. It's a little tough to see, but these three fish should look familiar, if you've ever seen Finding Nemo. Up top is a fish that looks like Dory, at the bottom is Nemo's dad, and sort of hiding behind the stick is Nemo. It was so cool to see these three fish just hanging out together :)

This is one of the coolest things we saw on the trip. It's Cinderella's Castle, all lit up with Christmas lights. It's supposed to look like it's covered in ice, and it was really awesome. It was even better during the fireworks display, but it was truly breathtaking!
Anyway, tomorrow should be a more interesting day...we've got our 20-week ultrasound appointment around lunchtime, so hopefully I will have a picture or two to share! Have a great day and stay out of the snow, for those of you in WNY...I can see it coming this way as I type! Yuck!


No comments: