Thursday, November 29, 2012

Week in Review (and Possible Technical Difficulties)

So, I may have just signed my life away because I signed up for Google+.  I only did it because I think it gives me more storage space in Picasa, the photo site that houses the images for Blogger.  Last night when I went to upload photos from the last week, it was telling me I had reached my 1 GB capacity for a free account.  Only took me five years, I guess.  I love this blog, and could possibly pay $25ish bucks a year to keep it intact and growing.  I also could just cut it off and do a fresh start given our new addition in a couple months, but that's annoying because I like having everything in one place.  So for now I'm trying this, and it appears my photos uploaded correctly, so I'll just cross my fingers for now.
 
Anyway, let's go back to last week.  In between our two meals, Jacob was determined to get into his baseball stuff, and the boys did get to go outside and play some ball before it got dark.  Here's my handsome little man, who actually posed nicely for a change...

As I mentioned last week, after dinner the family--including Craig's Nana--got into a rousing game of Wii bowling.  This picture was taken after Nana got a strike, and even though our nephew jumped into the photo amidst his jubilation, you can still see the joy on Nana's face!

This is a random picture, but I took it anyway.  No, it's not a pumpkin...it's my big belly in my orange sequined tank top.


And here's Jacob enjoying his game of Wii bowling...

After getting back to Rochester on Friday and rushing to get my car, we headed out to the Knighthawks' championship ring banquet.  Against our better judgment, we took Jacob with us.  It took a lot to keep him occupied through some of the more boring parts--including both Craig's iPhone and my iPod Touch, and pen and paper...

Got another good pose from my handsome little man...

Craig was among the special ones who got one of these special engraved lacrosse balls...
Notice his name across the bottom...
And now what we went there for...the bling!
Notice his name along the side...
At the end of the night we won the centerpiece thanks to Craig's upcoming birthday being the closest one at our table, and part of the centerpiece was this little lacrosse stick.  It's much like the one Jacob toted around with him when he was between the ages of about 18 months and three years old, but a better size for him now.  I couldn't decide which of these pictures I liked better, but considering they were taken WAY past his bedtime, they're both pretty darn cute...


Anyway, it was a crazy couple days followed by a crazy weekend.  Then we headed to Craig's great-uncle's funeral in Buffalo on Monday night and Tuesday before heading back to finish off the work week.  I'm finding myself pretty exhausted these days, but I'm not sure if it's because the second trimester glow is wearing off early, or because the past couple weeks have been crazy, or because I'm not sleeping well.  I'm just about 26 weeks now...crazy!  Time is flying and it's not about to slow down now! 

No comments: