Friday, February 11, 2011

Photo Friday

I had a couple photos and a funny video get lost in the shuffle, so I figured I'd post them today. Here's the best of a series of pictures I tried to take of Jacob sitting with Craig in the broadcast booth at a recent Knighthawks game. Jacob was doing a really bad, squinty cheese face for the rest, so looking at his daddy with joy seemed to be the better option.


The next day, we went out to lunch at the new Zebb's down the road from us. We somehow kept Jacob entertained using primarily the ketchup and mustard. Craig had created "Ketchup Man" a while back (can't remember if it was at home or another restaurant), a walking, talking ketchup bottle that Jacob found very funny. We added mustard into the mix this time, and Jacob was enjoying having them play soccer with a balled-up straw paper.
And here's a little of the action, in action :)

Welcome to our world.

Not much else to report this week. Craig's got a busy weekend of work, so Jacob and I are mostly on our own. Maybe a game, another visit to BJ's to renew my office's account, and hopefully some sort of interesting other activity that I can think up. I really want to do something "fun" instead of just sitting around the house or running decidedly un-fun errands. Jacob deserves better than that, even if it only lasts for a little while. As much as the zoo trip screwed up our schedule a couple weeks ago, it wasn't really that hard to do and I think Jacob really enjoyed himself. He should have the opportunity to do more of that. After all, it's not his fault that it's snowy and freezing out and playing outside isn't exactly at the top of my list. But maybe we should do just that. We have a sled, and even though I still don't have boots or snow pants, I can certainly rig something up for as long as it takes to tire him out or get too cold. Hmmm...perhaps I'll have to psyche myself up for that. Anyway, have a nice weekend and stay warm!

No comments: