We spent FOUR HOURS in the water park. We got there at 1pm and didn't realize until we were changed and back into the rest of the park that it was after 5pm! We had so much fun! We did everything multiple times. I even did the racing slide--which makes me crazy because the tube is tiny and water sprays in your face most of the time--twice, just to make Jacob happy. The best part was that Carter was big enough to ride one of the big waterslides! He got to go on a double tube with me, and he giggled the whole way down, both times! He loved it! I can't wait until he's big enough to do more! We stayed there for a long time because it seemed to be the best way to beat the heat! Lines were longer as a result, but it honestly wasn't that bad.
Back in the park, we grabbed some dinner and started riding some rides. The boys loved the Bobsleds once again, and just like last year we ended up riding it three times!
![]() |
| Had to do a family selfie next to our favorite! |
I convinced Jacob to ride the Whirlwind with me--it's a spinning wild mouse coaster--and while I don't think he loved it, it was fun to share it with someone for a change! We also rode his favorite ride, the Music Express (goes in a circle, sort of in waves, always with loud music) a couple times. Carter and I rode the Viking ship, which he loved last year...but not so much this year. Jacob rode it later and Carter still joined us, but it got a thumbs down in the end! Oh, well, can't win 'em all.
Carter picked few kiddie rides while we waited for Jacob to finish his ice cream float.
And in the meantime, I couldn't resist a selfie with Jacob...
The boys really wanted to ride the teacups, but I have decided that is a no-go for me these days...especially after eating. But apparently the boys are old enough to go on alone...yay!
Seabreeze is such a cute little park, and the carrousel is so pretty.
Of course we couldn't resist a ride! Well, Carter and I couldn't, anyway...
![]() |
| I loved how Carter was looking up in wonder... |
![]() |
| Hard to do a selfie when we're both in constant motion! |
The big boys chose to sit this one out, but there was a good spot to do that!
Sunset was coming on as Carter and I got on the hot air balloons...
High up, we could see the water park in the distance...those darn racing slides, and behind them the waterslides (the white one was the one Carter got to ride).
Carter thought it was really funny to spin us, since Mommy wasn't a fan!
After riding the kiddie coaster and the Seabreeze Flyers (a ride where you control your flying car with a rudder), I got a ride on the big coaster, the Jack Rabbit (and ran into Jacob's friend and his dad, who I talked to at Jacob's Friendly's field trip on his birthday). Then we took a night train ride...
![]() |
| I always love how the park lights reflect off the pond near the log flume! |
As we walked out I snapped some pictures of the very colorful swings. For whatever reason I like how this one turned out...
Overall, it was a great day. We had a very pleasant day with very little dissention, which is always nice, particularly when you know everyone is hot and tired! While the boys stayed awake for the ride home, they went down well once we got home, and no one woke up before 8:45 the next morning! I spent Wednesday taking care of various projects around the house, and here's another shot from my birthday dinner that night...
I very much enjoyed my two days off and was happy to know I only had one more day of work before a four-day weekend!

















No comments:
Post a Comment