Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Video Tuesday

I woke up this morning thinking it was Wednesday.  No such luck.  I kept myself entertained much of the day by watching the live blog on the Buffalo News website with coverage of the Blizzard of 2014.  We didn't get much here--it's been in the low single digits all day (zero this morning) with wind chills well below zero.  It's hardly snowed but there has still been plenty blowing around.  Jacob's school was closed so he went to daycare today.  But Buffalo, on the other hand, is nearly as paralyzed as Buffalo gets.  Everything's a whiteout so there's a driving ban nearly everywhere.  I sort of wished I was forced to be holed up in my house, but no such luck. 

Since I have some other things to do tonight besides write a lengthy blog post, here are some videos from the past month or so...

I had mentioned that we went to see a "singing house" on Christmas Eve.  Here is a video of it singing "Amazing Grace"...


...and "Santa and I Know It"...


And here is Carter trying out his walker...


Finally, here is the video of the singing Tesla coils at the science museum...


Sorry it's not more, but entertaining snippets on a chilly night, eh?

No comments: